Priority Services Register – Anglian Water
We are pleased to announce we are working with Anglian Water to promote their Priority Services Register which supports their more vulnerable customers. For more information see below:
If you need practical support, Anglian Water’s Priority Services Register is here for you. It’s completely free, and once you’ve signed up, you can stay on it for as long as you like.
Anglian Water can help a really wide range of people including:
· Those with sight or hearing difficulties
· Those with mobility difficulties
· Those with serious or terminal illness
· Those which use vital medical equipment
· Those who care for a loved one
· Those who are isolating during the pandemic (Covid-19)
· Parents with babies under 12 months old or an expecting mother
Anglian Water offer a wide range of support including:
· Reading your meter for you if you find this difficult
· Sending out bills in other formats (larger sized font, braille and talking bills)
· Providing a knock and wait service to give you a little extra time to answer your door
· A password scheme to protect you from scams
· Allowing someone else to manage your account
· Proactive contact if there is an emergency or planned disruption to your supply, with delivered bottled water if required.
To find out more or to register, call Anglian Water’s dedicated Priority Services Register team on 0800 232 1951 or visit Anglianwater.co.uk/priority.