Platform Lift – LR800 / LR900 / LR1100
The Wessex LR wheelchair platform lift series is the ultimate in low rise lifting solutions. Building on an impressive pedigree spanning over three decades of design innovation the LR platform lift series encapsulates the qualities embedded in every Wessex lift.
LR800 in Bleu Sable (Standard Colour and Finish) – ScotlandLR Dom-GateLR1100
Hardwearing and reliable the Wessex wheelchair platform lift LR is supplied as standard with a 5 year anti-corrosion warranty.
Minimal building works, easy to install and intuitive easy to use rocker switch controls.
Finished in an attractive Bleu Sable durable powder coating providing excellent exterior durability and colour retention.
The platform lift can be easily converted to a step lift by adding an innovative bridging device which allows access for wheelchair users up to 4 steps (1 metre). The platform lift is not only a cost effective quality solution, it is also supremely flexible.
Installation Instruction and After Sales Care
The platform lift will be installed by Wessex trained engineers. A comprehensive user manual, onsite training and maintenance advice is provided. Wessex offer a selection of maintenance contracts to meet individual requirements.
• 2-way rocker post mounted call station
• Internal or external application
• Automatic power folding ramp
• 5 year Ainti-Corrosion Warranty
• Colour – Bleu Sable
• Shallow ramp for easy access
• Non-slip floor
• Easy to use internal controls for operator independence
• Manual lowering for use in the event of a power failure
• Concertina blind fitted to underside of platform
• Safe working load – 300kg (47stone)
• Maximum step height – 1000mm
• Platform Dimensions (usable area)
• LR800 – 1450 x 800mm
• LR900 – 1450 x 900mm
• LR1100 – 1450 x 1100mm
LR800 – 1885 x 1004mm
LR900 – 1885 x 1104mm
LR1100 – 1885 x 1304mm
• A key switch to isolate the lift when not in use
• Interlocked gate at the upper level
• Travelling safety barrier
• Bridging units
• Power operated gates
• Special colour and floor finishes
• Side infill panels – glass or perspex
• High spec controls
• Voice annunciator and platform level indication