Elesse Enclosed Through Floor Lift
Built on decades of reliable technology, the Wessex Elesse lift is the latest addition to the Wessex market leading through floor lift range.
Independence with Elegance
An alternative to a traditional stairlift solution, the Wessex Elesse lift leaves the stairway, hall and landing free of obstruction.
Extremely flexible, as the Elesse lift does not rely on the need for a wall it can be installed virtually anywhere in the home.
With a footprint of less than 0.7sq.mt, the Wessex Elesse lift takes up the least possible space whilst internally having room for two.
Choice Of Models
• Elesse 150
• Free standing tracks eliminate the need for a load-bearing wall, wider choice of lift locations.
• Delivered flat packed for ease of transport and entry into the home where the lift is assembled by Wessex trained engineers.
• Doors and controls can be handed right or left to suit the user.
• Illuminated internal push button controls designed for ease of use.
• Audible alarm with battery back-up for use in an emergency.
• Sensors prevent movement if obstructed.
• Modern LED lighting.
• Rated load capacity of 250kg.
• Full height interlocked door.
• Wireless control for added convenience
• Lift CE marked.
• In-Car telephone.
• Tip-Up seat.
• Power Door.
• Hand rails.
• Choice Of Finishes
• Exterior in RAL colour of your choice.
• Interior in RAL colour of your choice/ Stainless Steel.
• Alternative tiled floor finishes.
• Alternative interior roof/ light arrangements.