Obam Seeks a Trainee Stairlift Engineer
Family-run Obam Stairlifts provides the independent supply, installation and servicing of a range of mobility equipment including stairlifts, through-floor lifts, hoists and ramps.
With a showroom based in Sturton-by-Stow, just outside Lincoln, Obam Stairlifts supports customers in Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire and East Riding, East Anglia, Northamptonshire and Derbyshire.
Our team of engineers are central to everything we do and we pride ourselves on the quality of customer service delivered.
Due to the success of the company, we are expanding and require a Trainee Stairlift Engineer for installations and servicing.
Ideal applicants will have:
- Stairlift installation experience (or other relevant electrical or mechanical experience)
- Electrical competence
- Ability to work flexible hours
The application will also need to be:
- Resourceful, efficient and well organised
- Able to communicate well with customers and colleagues
- Trustworthy, reliable and well presented
- Customer focused
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depending on experience.
Required licence or certification:
- Full and clean drivers Licence
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to Libby Gault via firstname.lastname@example.org